Pat Smith brings women the hope of healing, love and support through Second Chances.
Founder and CEO of Pat Smith Enterprises, Founder and CEO of “Treasure You” and Co-Founder of Pat & Emmitt Smith Charities
Pat Smith is a busy wife, mother of 5, minister, author, speaker, entrepreneur and philanthropist. Her non-profit, “Treasure You”, inspires women to pursue their second chance in life despite circumstances or setbacks. The Smith family’s special, chronicling Pat’s journey, “Mrs. And Mr. Smith” recently aired on OWN and her first book, “Second Chances,” published by Bethany House releases on May 17th. She addresses all size groups with her inspirational messages including being a featured speaker for women’s groups through the Women of Faith tour, The Potter’s House in Dallas and Lakewood Church in Houston. Pat received a bachelor’s degree in Journalism from James Madison University. She and Emmitt reside in Dallas with their children.
Creative Director: J.Bolin; Photographer: Ray Williams Collection
"And He said unto them. Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." Mark 15:15
God has taught Pat that even the things you have no control over can turn into good, not only for you, but also for someone else. She ministers to women through her speeches, hosting women’s retreats, her blog and through Second Chances events.
Awards & Recognition
Pat Smith has received many honors awards over the years. Below is a list of recent awards Pat has accepted, some with Emmitt.
- 2015 Annie Lou Lewis Award – Celebrating Life Foundation
- 2015 Woman of Excellence Award – Epitome Magazine
- 2014 Woman of Impact Award – Off the Field Player’s Wives Association
- 2014 Big Heart Award for Leadership and Service – Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority
- 2014 Horizon Award – Congressional Award Foundation (with Emmitt)
- 2014 Women of the Year – Les Femmes du Monde
- 2014 Nation Builders Award – National Black Caucus of State Legislators (with Emmitt)